Friday, February 10, 2012

Bowling for Kids

Hello my hundreds upon thousands of loyal blog followers. I would like to take this opportunity to ask each and every one of you to look into your hearts and dig deep in your wallets to sponsor me in the Big Brothers, Big Sisters Bowling for Kids Sake.

For only $10 dollars you can help me reach my goal of $40 which allows me to bowl without having to donate anything myself and to stop asking people for donations.

For $25 you can not only help me but also help BBBS recruit more role models. I will also thank you on your facebook page by posting EITHER a picture of a dog, OR a cat, onto your wall, not both.

For $50 you become a Ben Colligan Bronze Pledge and I will personally leave you a voicemail reciting a haiku of your choice OR call up someone of your choosing doing the same. I will also send you a handwritten letter thanking you in a home made envelope.

For $75 you become a Ben Colligan Silver Pledge. Being a silver pledge entitles you to send me the lyrics of any song and without knowing the tune I will sing it to you in a voicemail message. I will also send you a handwritten letter thanking you in a home made envelope.

For $100 you become a Ben Colligan Gold Pledge and I will sing the same song to you or another number you give me, but replace most of the nouns with [YOUR NAME], I might learn the tune also.  I will also send you a handwritten letter thanking you in a home made envelope.

For $500 you become a Ben Colligan Platinum Pledge! You get the dog or cat picture. You get the haiku to yourself, a friend, or a frenemy. You get the song with your name replacing many of the nouns.  You get the hand written letter. But wait, there's more. I will personally thank you in a youtube video and possibly re-enact this scene from So I Married an Axe Murderer. I will also give you so many hugs the next time I see you. I will also make you breakfast some time. AND during the bowling game I will scream your name as loud as I can so everyone can hear it, once, after I get a strike. (you get to pick the style in which I yell from the following categories: Anger, Joy)

For $1000 you become a Ben Colligan Unobtainium Pledge! Let me know what you want, we can work out details.

http://www.bbbshr.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1000489&lis=1&kntae1000489=BBACA644F4774479864534F7FD40C9D5&supId=351804229

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Ben! You have inspired me to contribute $25.00 and I would like a picture of a dog, although I would really like both a dog AND a cat...why are you so strict?

    ReplyDelete