Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mail Call

Sunday February the Twentieth
2.20.11       161 pounds





Well the envelope craft that I started with the playboy magazine covers has been the easiest craft so far. I have mailed one so far to my friend RC and it reached it's destination. It was a playboy cover as the envelope and although it did not show anything too revealing I was still a little nervous that it would not go though. I asked the postal carrier about it and his response was "Well, there's no nipple so there shouldn't be a problem."



I have received several calendars from friends and coworkers and have made quite a few envelopes! I have sent a few out, some playboy and some envelopes from other sources and they seem to be getting to the destination without any problems.

My last few weeks have been pretty enjoyable. I have gone to an art opening, hiking twice, a few date-ish type things, some movies, played racquetball, breakdancing and more. In the last six days I have eaten at Kline's Dairy Bar three times.  I hope I can spend some time writing about my experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment